Skip to content
- All Cancellations must be made by placing a phone call requesting the same. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before the expected pick-up time before charter time will be billed at 100%.
- Each client is responsible to notify us of all airline changes, delays, cancellations & missed flights.
Delayed flights are billed after flight arrival. Please observe our non-smoking policy.
- There are no refunds for pre-paid reservations where a customer arrives 2 hours past the scheduled/arranged pickup time.
- The client is responsible for guests and assumes full financial responsibility for any damages to the vehicle whether by accident, neglect, or intent.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Alcohol Consumption and drug use are prohibited by law. We assume no responsibility for articles left in vehicles. We assume no responsibility for flight information other than what is listed above. The Driver may terminate the charter at any time without refund if they deem the party unruly or endangering the safe operation of the vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted in all of our vehicles.
- We will not be responsible for any delays or inconveniences due to traffic, unforeseen mechanical failures, or situations deemed an “Act of God“.
- We reserve the right to substitute alternative vehicles in the event of an occurrence beyond our control.
- The client assumes full financial responsibilities for all payments due at the end of the charter, including overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet, wait time, gratuity, and damage fees by accepting our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.